Why do I feel dizzy after my Shakti awakening?
There can be 3 reasons for dizziness caused by Shakti:
1) Because of lack of sodium in your system: In this case you need to take more salt with your food or you can mix a bit of salt in ½ cup of water and drink.
2) Because of excess static charge in your chakras: You need to lie down on the grass with all your chakras touching the ground. You can do it for 15–20 minutes and then try to sleep a bit. Sometimes taking a shower in a salt water solution of ½ cup of salt in a bucket of water gives relief too. Of course you can also add organic salt to the water when you take a bath. Incidentally, this will also make the body more alkaline and less acidic.
3) Change in orientation of the body’s magnetic field: Try to stand in a plane surface and rotate in clockwise direction 3 times, then in anti-clockwise direction 3 times. Hold the right side of the brain in the right hand while rotating in clockwise direction 3 times and do the same action for the left brain: So touch your left brain with your left hand and move 3 times in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Again hold the right hand on the right hemisphere of the brain and rotate in anti-clockwise direction for 3 times. Then do the same for the left hemisphere of the brain with the left hand. Sit down or rest a bit. Normally you will feel the effect of these practises in about 20 to 30 minutes or after you wake up from the next sleep. If you are not sure exactly which one is your specific reason why you feel dizzy, try them all. There is no harm.
On the path of shaktipat, you don’t have to wait for many lives in order to achieve some attainment. If you practise, you can become jivanmukta, liberated while living. In shaktipat, you don’t have to put your hopes on some heaven after death. You can end your suffering here and now and become immersed in Bliss in this very life.
I get a headache during the day or during meditation, what could be the reason?
Shaktipat related headaches can be caused by the following things:
1) Because of lack of sodium in your system: In this case you need to take more organic salt with your food or you can mix a bit of salt in ½ cup of water and drink.
2) Because of the energy of a certain place or of certain objects. Change the place for some days and see. If there are crystals around you or if you are wearing some, take them all off and observe the changes for some days. Then try to bring them in little by little. You can know exactly which one is affecting you. Sometimes after a few days they won’t affect you anymore. Otherwise just get rid of them.
3) Because of the working of Shakti : this kind of headache disappears in maximum 2–3 days or just after one sleep.
4) Because of dryness in the brain and the respiratory tubes: Put two drops of ghee in each nostril before going to sleep.
5) Because of the secretion of toxins due to kriyas: If you feel heaviness in your head or you feel like some liquid is getting accumulated somewhere in the head, do nadi shodanam. For this you close the left nostril with the little finger of your right hand. In this way you take some deep, smooth inhalations and exhalations only through your right nostril. Then breathe again through both nostrils. It you feel hot, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale and exhale through your left nostril for some time. Meditate as much as possible.
6) Because of earth’s pranic field: Change the direction of your head when you are going to sleep. Each day change the direction 90 degrees and see how it feels. If you experiment like this for a few days you will get the perfect direction. After one month or so it might be possible to change to the original direction again. It may also be that the headache is caused by the poor quality of the pillow or of the mattress. Use a cotton pillow (having cotton fibers inside) or at least put a thick cotton towel on the pillow and see how it feels.
You receive more guidance if you join the Shaktipat Retreat
Shakti will lead you to your inner Truth
If you swim in the middle of the river, the current will lead you to the ocean. But if you hold on to the banks, to the shallow waters, to the differences and the impurities,
you will get stuck and never reach the ocean. In the same way, if we swim in the middle of Shakti, we will reach the Truth.
The selfless and the selfish kinds of Gurus and students
In the scriptures, two types of gurus are discussed. One kind of Guru is like Sukracharya, who is related to the planet Venus. The other kind of Guru is Brihaspati, related to Jupiter. Sukracharya was always on the outlook to increase his powers, to get wealth,…
Dharma and Yoga
Sanskrit has many deep and beautiful words. One of them is ‘Dharma’. Dharma is not an ideology of a group, a particular religion or a philosophy. It is not any ‘ism’. Dharma is the intrinsic, original nature or quality. On a personal level, it could also be translated…